Arduino Starter Kit
This kit walks you through the basics of Arduino and electronics in a hands-on way. You will be able to build 15 projects using components that let you control the physical world through different kinds of sensors and actuators.
Once you have mastered this knowledge, you will have a palette of code and circuits to create something beautiful, and make someone smile with what you invent. So build, hack and share! Find here more informations about the Arduino Starter Kit.
Projects you can make:
- 01 GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS an introduction to the concepts you'll need to use this kit
- 02 SPACESHIP INTERFACE design the control panel for your starship
- 03 LOVE-O-METER measure how hot-blooded you are
- 04 COLOR MIXING LAMP produce any color with a lamp that uses light as an input
- 05 MOOD CUE clue people in to how you're doing
- 06 LIGHT THEREMIN create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands
- 07 KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT play music and make some noise with this keyboard
- 08 DIGITAL HOURGLASS a light-up hourglass that can stop you from working too much
- 09 MOTORIZED PINWHEEL a colored wheel that will make your head spin
- 10 ZOETROPE create a mechanical animation you can play forward or reverse
- 11 CRYSTAL BALL a mystical tour to answer all your tough questions
- 12 KNOCK LOCK tap out the secret code to open the door
- 13 TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP a lamp that responds to your touch
- 14 TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO control your personal computer from your Arduino
- 15 HACKING BUTTONS create a master control for all your devices!
The kit includes:
1 Arduino Projects Book (170 pages), 1 Arduino Uno, 1 USB cable, 1 Breadboard 400 points, 70 Solid core jumper wires, 1 Easy-to-assemble wooden base, 1 9v battery snap, 1 Stranded jumper wires (black), 1 Stranded jumper wires (red), 6 Photoresistor [VT90N2 LDR], 3 Potentiometer 10kilohm, 10 Pushbuttons, 1 Temperature sensor [TMP36], 1 Tilt sensor, 1 alphanumeric LCD (16x2 characters), 1LED (bright white), 1 LED (RGB), 8 LEDs (red), 8 LEDs (green), 8 LEDs (yellow), 3 LEDs (blue), 1 Small DC motor 6/9V, 1 Small servo motor, 1 Piezo capsule [PKM17EPP-4001-B0], 1 H-bridge motor driver [L293D], 1 Optocouplers [4N35], 2 Mosfet transistors [IRF520], 5 Capacitors 100uF, 5 Diodes [1N4007], 3 Transparent gels (red, green, blue), 1Male pins strip (40x1), 20 Resistors 220 ohm, 5 Resistors 560 ohm, 5 Resistors 1 kilohm, 5 Resistors 4.7 kilohm, 20 Resistors 10 kilohm, 5 Resistors 1 megohm, 5 Resistors 10 megohm