Do you want to install your Arduino UNO project into a control cabinet? Look no further!
The ArduiBox Open DIY kits house an Arduino board and mount it to a DIN rail.
The kit comes with a prototyping board and a 5V voltage regulator (soldering required).
Along the edges of the prototyping board, all the IO and power pins are connected and marked.
Furthermore you can add an Arduino shield to the mainboard.
You can connect your work via terminals with the world outside the enclosure.
Please Note: This is the newer V2 version of the ArduiBox. Assembly (including solder) required. Arduino board not included.
Included in the kit:
- ArduiBox Enclosure Prototyping PCB Voltage regulator kit
- Reset switch
- Pin headers and terminal blocks Screws
- Milled cab rail enclosure
- Transparent top shell compatible with EN50022 DIN rails
- Prototyping plate - fits perfectly in the enclosure
- All Arduino pins are connected to marked pins beside the breadboard
- 4x 3-pin terminal blocks 1x 2-pin terminal block
- Sockets for popular Arduino boards in UNO or NANO shape
- Sockets for an optional shield (directly connected to the Arduino) contains parts for a 5V/1.5A voltage regulator (Vin 9...35V DC)
- Reset button (reachable via openings in the enclosure)
*The boards and shields in the pictures are not included.