DYNAMIXEL Shield for Arduino MKR allows users to easily use ROBOTIS’ DYNAMIXEL Series along with Arduino MKR Boards.
The features are as follows:
- Compatible with Arduino MKR
- Compatible with ROBOTIS DYNAMIXEL TTL Series (Discontinued DYNAMIXEL may not be supported)
- For 12V DYNAMIXEL power supply, ROBOTIS SMPS 12V 5A PS-10 is recommended
- The included battery connector is compatible with ROBOTIS 3S Li-Po 11.1V batteries LB-010 or LB-020
- Only one JST DYNAMIXEL connector is assembled by default. Please solder included headers when necessary.
- JST DYNAMIXEL connector supports controlling individual servos and daisy-chains.
- DYNAMIXEL MKR Shield (1)
- JST(S3B-EH) (2)
- Molex(5268-02A) (2)
- DC Jack Harness (1)
- Battery Connector(SMW250-02) (1)
- XL-320 Convertible cable (1)
ROBOTIS provides Arduino libraries for DYNAMIXEL Shield to accelerate the development process using Arduino IDE.
|VIN(DXL) Voltage¹||3.5 ~ 24 [V]|
|Operating Temperature||-10 ~ +80 [°C]|
Battery Connector³ (SMW250-02)
|Physical Connection||TTL Multidrop Bus (3.3V Logic, 5V Compatible)|
|Cables||- DC Jack Harness (Type A, O.D.: 5.5 [mm], I.D.: 2.5 [mm])
- Convertible cable for XL-320
|Dimensions||65 x 25 [mm]|
- ROBOTIS SMPS 12V 5A PS-10 is recommended for 12V DYNAMIXEL power supply.
- Only one JST is assembled by default. Please solder included connectors when necessary.
- The battery connector is compatible with ROBOTIS batteries LB-010 or LB-020.
In order to use the AX or MX series TTL cable, solder the included molex connector to an empty DYNAMIXEL Port, or use the Robot Cable-X3P convertible cable.
Please be aware that Arduino MKR boards may limit the 5V power source for USB hardware protection.
More information about the DYNAMIXEL Shield for Arduino MKR Series can be found at the following links below.