Power Supply for TS100 Soldering Iron
- Interface Type: DC5525
- Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz 1.5A
- Max Output: 19.0V 2100mA
- Certification: Compliant with EU Certification CE
- Interface Specification: US / ES
- Problem 1: OLED displays "Sen-err":
Check 1: Is the soldering iron installed properly?
Check 2: If check 1 passes, then replace the soldering iron tip.
- Problem 2: Soldering iron restart automatically:
Check 1: Is it properly plugged into the power source? （Power adaptor selection please find the User Manual ）
Check 2: Is the voltage too low? (Need to be set up in the config file)
Check 3: Replace the soldering iron tip.
- Problem 3: The temperature status display random numbers:
Check 1: Means the machine is checking status, which is normal.
Check 2: Is the soldering iron installed properly?
Check 3: Is the power cable in loose or defective contact?
- Problem 4: Soldering Iron can’t be recognized or enter DFU mode when connect to the PC:
Check 1: Restore the soldering iron and try it again.
Check 2: Try to connect the PC after turning off the antivirus software of your PC.
Check 3: Change another PC to try it（except for Apple PC).
- Problem 5: Soldering Iron can’t update the firmware when enter the DFU mode:
Check 1: Try to connect the PC after turning off the antivirus software of your PC.
Check 2: Change another USB port of your PC to try it.
Check 3: Format the folder after enter the DFU mode and try it again.