TS80P (more) Soldering Iron (US)Sold out
S80P is a smart soldering iron powered by USB Type-C PD2.0/QC3.0 standard input, which can be powered by charging plugs, power banks and mobile power supplies that comply with PD2.0 (12V 3A)/QC3.0 (9V 2A) standard.
TS80P controller is made of aluminum alloy through CNC into a compact structure and high-tech design, ergonomic, beautiful and fashionable.
TS80P is a smart soldering iron powered by USB Type-C PD2.0/QC3.0 standard input, which can be powered by charging plugs, power banks and mobile power supplies that comply with PD2.0 (12V 3A)/QC3.0 (9V 2A) standard.
Its output power has been increased from 18W to 30W max, with an 8-second heating time at fastest from room temperature to 300℃, meeting a wider range of soldering.
It features a brand new easy-push tip fastener, which provides a best holding experience and an easy push to loosen the soldering tip for quick replacement.
With a built-in smart chip, TS80P can smartly control the rise and fall of tip temperature.
Adopt safety circuit design, anti-static structure, usage safe.
Have sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning.
Through edit the parameter file, custom your own temperature curve and buttons function.
Open source for writing your own App.
- Screen: OLED Screen
- Power Interface: USB Type-C Port
- Certification: Compliant with EU Certification CE FCC
- Control Part: Length 96mm
- Net weight: 38g (Control Part)
- Data Transfer Interface: USB Type-C Port
- Problem 1: OLED displays "Sen-err".
Check 1: Is the soldering iron installed properly?
Check 2: If check 1 passes, then replace the soldering iron tip.
- Problem 2: Soldering iron restart automatically:
Check 1: Is it properly plugged into the power source?（Power adaptor selection please find the User Manual）
Check 2: Is the voltage too low? (Need to be set up in the config file)
Check 3: Replace the soldering iron tip
- Problem 3: No Display:
Check 1: If the cable is broken?
Check 2: Is there any data in USB mode?
Check 3: If the screen needs to be replaced?
- Problem 4: The temperature status display random numbers:
Check 1: Means the machine is checking status, which is normal.
Check 2: Is the soldering iron installed properly?
Check 3: Is the power cable in loose or defective contact?
- Problem 5: The tip doesn’t stick to the solder（TS80P）
1. Tip temperature is over 400℃.
2. The soldering side of the tip is not applied with solder properly.
3. Lack of flux during operation.
4. Rub the tip against dry or high sulfur sponge or fabric.
5. Tip touched organic material like plastic, silicone oil or other chemicals. 6. Using impure solder or solder that contains low proportion of tin.
- Problem 6: TS80P can be heated normally when it is powered by a power bank, but shuts down after maintaining a constant temperature.”
Check: Set the “LowCur” menu option to “ON”.