The XL-320 servo is so small you might mistake it for an ordinary hobby servo, but you would be missing out! Despite its diminutive size, it is actually one of the newest models!
XL-320 has a high performance and precise control feature compared to its compact size.
It supports TTL communication with a daisy chain feature to help easily build small robots.
XL-320 has a high reliability and accuracy for position control along with PID control.
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 24x36x27mm
- Weight : 16.7g
- Baud Rate : 7343 bps ~ 1 Mbps
- Resolution : 0.29°
- Running Degree : 0° ~ 300° Endless Turn
- Gear Ratio : 238 : 1
- Stall Torque : 0.39Nm @ 7.4V, 1.1A
- No Load Speed : 114rpm @ 7.4V, 0.18A
- Operating Temperature : -5°C ~ +65°C
- Input Voltage : 6 ~ 8.4V (Recommended : 7.4V)
- Command Signal : Digital Packet
- Protocol Type : Half Duplex Asynchronous Serial Communication (8bit, 1stop, No Parity)
- Physical Connection : TTL Level Multidrop Bus(Daisy Chain Type Connector)
- ID : 0 ~ 252
- Feedback : Position, Temperature, Load, Input Voltage, etc
- Material : Engineering Plastic