Arduino Cloud Nano ESP32 BundleSave 32%
This bundle featuring the Arduino Nano ESP32 and a 1-year Entry Plan to Arduino Cloud is the right choice for users looking to kick-start their IoT or MicroPython project with just a few lines of code while enjoying most of the advanced features from Arduino Cloud.
The Arduino Nano ESP32 is the new member of our iconic Nano family. This board brings all the power of the well-known ESP32-S3 with the full support of the Arduino ecosystem. Whether you're a beginner stepping into the world of IoT or MicroPython, or an advanced user looking to incorporate it into your next product, the Nano ESP32 is the perfect choice.
The Nano ESP32 features a NORA-W106-10B module that supports Wi-Fi® 4 IEEE 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth® LE v5.0, offering an extensive spectrum of possibilities for connected applications.
The Nano ESP32 is compatible with Arduino Cloud to enhance your connected projects quickly. With Arduino Cloud, you can visualize your sensor data with stunning dashboards, control and monitor your devices from anywhere and enjoy over-the-air updates.
This bundle includes an Arduino Nano ESP32 and an Arduino Cloud Entry plan. The Entry plan is the right choice for users who want kick-start their IoT or MicroPython project with just a few lines of code. You can get most of the advanced features and connect up to 10 devices without worrying about storage or compilation limits.
Key features of the Nano ESP32
- Tiny footprint: Designed with the well-known Nano form factor in mind, this board's compact size makes it perfect for embedding in standalone projects.
- Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®: Harness the power of the ESP32-S3 microcontroller, well-known in the IoT realm, with full Arduino support for wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity.
- Arduino and MicroPython support: Seamlessly switch between Arduino and MicroPython programming with a few simple steps. We even offer an introductory course for those new to the MicroPython world, find more information in the documentation page.
- Arduino Cloud compatible: Quickly and easily create IoT projects with just a few lines of code. Our setup takes care of security, allowing you to monitor and control your project from anywhere using the Arduino IOT Remote app.
- HID support: Emulate human interface devices, such as keyboards or mice, over USB, opening up new possibilities for interacting with your computer.
1-year subscription to the Entry plan
With the 1-year subscription to the Entry plan you can:
- Manage 10 devices at a time
- Get unlimited Cloud storage for your sketches
- Unlimited Cloud compilations
- Shareable sketches
- Over-the-air (OTA) updates
- Arduino Cloud API support
- 15-days of data retention
|Compatibility with any OS & Chromebook
|Cloud data retention
|Create and manage IoT resources like dashboards, devices, things, and variables, along with the retrieval and handling of historical data coming from your IoT Devices.
|Send and receive any kind of data (sensors' values, commands for actuators, configuration changes...) from and to IoT Devices and the Cloud.
|Over-the-air (OTA) updates
|IoT Cloud Remote mobile app
|Automatically updated libraries
|Custom library editing
|Machine Learning tools
|20 minutes / job
4GB / 4 hours
How to activate my plan?
Once you have purchased your subscription, you will receive a confirmation email followed by an instruction email to activate your plan.
- Check Your email
a. If you don’t have an Arduino account, you will be asked to create an account.
Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT” and follow the steps.
You will then be directed to the subscription activation page when finished.
b. If you already have an Arduino account, the email will have the instructions to activate the subscription. Just click on “GO TO ARDUINO CLOUD”.
- Activate your plan
Once you reach Your Plans page, you will see yours listed, ready to be activated. Click on “START PLAN USAGE” and your account will be automatically upgraded to the plan you purchased.
Check your account details
You can check the details of your account at any time in Your Plans page.
Through this platform (store.arduino.cc), only orders from the United States are allowed. If you are buying from other countries, please use our digital store