Unlock your Portenta Machine Control* for IEC 61131-3 programming languages experience with PLC Key Portenta Machine Control, enabling your hardware for its full lifetime.
The Arduino PLC IDE allows you to program Portenta Machine Control using the 5 programming languages defined by the IEC 61131-3 standard:
- Ladder Diagram
- Functional Block Diagram
- Structured Text
- Sequential Function Chart
- Instruction List
You can mix PLC programming with Arduino sketch programming within the integrated sketch editor, and seamlessly share variables between the two environments.
Bring deterministic cyclic tasks and multitasking to your software application: leverage automation to define timings and repetition of all your mission-critical tasks.
Manage CanOpen, Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP communication with the integrated no-code fieldbus configurators.
A highly configurable UI offers a comfortable unified programming environment, with the option to use a wide set of pre-installed libraries and function blocks or create custom libraries.
A complete set of monitoring and debugging tools provides a powerful workbench for professionals: get an instant view of all PLC operations while debugging thanks to the Live Debug Mode, and easily dive into code analysis with the PLC IDE Oscilloscope. You can even implement program changes with zero downtime and no machine reboot.
* The board Portenta Machine Control is not included
- Enable PLC engineers to leverage IEC 61131-3 programming languages within Arduino environment
- Easy and intuitive programming experience for deterministic cyclic tasks and multitasking
- No-code industrial fieldbus support (Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, CanOpen integrated in the PLC IDE)
- Function blocks and libraries available for low-code approach
- Quickly port existing PLC applications to Arduino hardware
- Wide set of debugging tools: watch windows, breakpoints with step-by-step execution, triggers, oscilloscope, live debug mode
Price is not refundable.
PLC Key is permanently valid on the associated Portenta Machine Control but, due to the automated way that orders are processed and fulfilled, once PLC Key order is processed and the key code is issued and provided, this cannot be canceled. Exceptions are handled on a case-by-case basis and only granted when emergency or extenuating circumstances exist.